Global Start Up brings International Certification to the Social Sector
Umanitar Academy is a start up with roots in Germany that is bringing Project Management training with international certification to the humanitarian sector.
Operating in the Americas, Africa, Europe and Oceania, the start up has courses with students from all over the world divided by three languages: Portuguese, Spanish and English.
Students from all over the world can participate in live classes on Saturdays, where they will work in groups to develop projects while learn the methodology. Everything will happen in a virtual environment using the best known technologies on the market.
It is a great opportunity to learn from the best and build a global network, getting to know different projects and cultures worldwide.
“Our mission is to guarantee a very high level of education in strategic matters for the Development Sector.”
Based on an adaptation of the PMBOOK, Prince2, Six Sigma, Scrum and Kambam methodologies, Umanitar developed the certification Master Umanitar GP Agile.
The idea arises from the need of bringing Project Management and Agile Methodologies to the humanitarian enviroment. Therefore we created and adapted a set of the best and most modern techniques for project management that offers more speed, efficiency and assertiveness.
A logical matrix is used to link the monitoring processes to efficient evaluation methods. The course teaches you how to extract information from objective and subjective data; define indicators; assemble forms and report from control groups.
Our training helps professionals working in the Management of all types of Causes. It is understood that strategic social projects serve more beneficiaries and cause greater social change using the same resources.
The classes aim to train global specialists to become social managers, capable of maximizing the financial power of projects with assertive projections, understanding of Return on Investments, Average Ticket for Actions, Non-Profit Cash Flows, and diverse other knowledges that can make the organization more efficient in its financial management.
Our mission is to train professionals with strategic vision and high level of technical knowledge to deliver increasingly efficient and effective projects.
It is a reality that the strategic use of resources is only possible with the hiring of trained and prepared professionals, and the tools created for the commercial sector do not meet this specific demand.
The virtual courses were developed to provide learning that, even by distance, are extremely human and realistic, allowing interaction, exchanges, experiences, experiments, qualified networking and high quality content explained through the experiences of teachers and students.
About the classes :
– Classes are live with international teachers and students from all over the world; 🗺️🥇
– There are a Limit of students per class so that everyone can participate actively; 👩🏾🏫
– It is ncluded test for international certification with a third-party certifier; 🎓
– It is included 23 high-tech Management Dashboards (it has a very high market value and can replace software and spreadsheets); 📈📊
– Interconnected software during classes for students to exercise and learn with everything that technology can provide; 👩🏼💻👨🏽💻
– Handouts, simulations, exercises, asynchronous videos, extra study materials … all included; 📚📖🔖
– Classes are recorded and students can watch and review as many times as they want up to 15 days after the end of the course; 🎥
– Database of curriculum available for social organizations that want to hire trained students; 👔
– Bi-monthly virtual Happy Hour with students from all over the world; 🥳🎊
– Evaluation and monitoring of the social impact of our courses with all classes in more than 80 countries; 🌏📈🌍📈🌎
– GP Agile certification is the most complete and required in the social sector. 🏆
To know more about us access ou website: www.umanitar.com